WARRANTY & PRODUCT RETURNSCONDITIONS OF RETURNS
Canamis Life and Health LtdPO Box 2554Abbots LangleyWD5 5BT
- In order to return a product, you must have a Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Number from a member of our Customer Service Team. Any unsolicited or unauthorised returns sent to us will be disposed of.
- Returns MUST be received within 14 working days of the RMA Number being issued. If an item is not returned within this time frame, we will no longer be able to accept it.
- Once we have received the returned item, we will fully test it to verify the fault. Please allow up to 5 working days for it to be checked and the replacement dispatched or credit issued.
- Should we discover that there is not a fault, or that it has been caused by user error, we will not issue a replacement or raise a credit. You will then have 14 days to either collect the item or we will dispose of it.
- Canamis Life and Health Ltd is not responsible for reimbursing any shipping cost for returning items.
- Canamis Life and Health Ltd is not responsible for items that get lost in transit.
- Therefore, we suggest sending returns via a trackable service and ensuring the correct amount for postage is paid.
- Please ensure your returned items are packaged securely and sent to the following address, with the RMA number clearly written on the outside:
Please include a copy of your purchase receipt and details of the fault.EXCHANGES
- If you ordered the wrong product, we can exchange it as long as it is safely returnedto us unopened and unused within 14 days of receipt. We do kindly ask that you pay for the return postage and packaging. Please contact customer services and request an RMA Number to ensure a speedy turn-around.
- Canamis Life and Health Ltd reserves the right to change our warranty conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse items returned to us which do not fulfil the requirements stated above, or if the correct RMA process has not been followed.
- Warranties are not guarantees, and only cover manufacturing faults. Damage, wear and tear or any subsequent damage that may occur are not covered under the warranty.